What is the Zip/ Quadpay?
At LovelyWholesale, you can pay 25%* of your order at checkout and take your purchase home! The remaining 75% of your order is split over 6 weeks.
How it Works
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What information does Zip ask for?
Zip requires your name, address, date of birth, a US mobile number, and either a debit or credit card for sign-up.
Heads up- rather than having a traditional username and password, Zip requires a mobile phone number and text message verification to log-in.
In order to have an account, you must:
- Live in the US
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile number
- Use a credit or debit card to make a purchase
2. How to shop online with LovelyWholesale.com using Zip?
- Select Zip at checkout as your payment method
- If you already have an Zip account, log in and complete your checkout in seconds
- If you are new to Zip, you can sign up while you checkout with LovelyWholesale by following the prompts. No long forms and you’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds.
- Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
Please note: Gift card payment may not combinable with this service. All items in your shopping bag must be eligible for Zip, and orders total value less than $1500 are eligible.
3. What cards does Zip accept?
- Debit cards attached to bank accounts
- Credit cards (as long as they are not pre-paid)
- Visa, MasterCard™, Discover, American Express® are accepted
- Apple Pay* - only be used to pay for active installments on your Zip orders. It cannot be used to make an initial purchase.
4. Can I use Zip if I'm an international customer?
Currently, Zip is only available to customers with a USA shipping and billing address. Settlement currency is USD can be used for this service.
Customers with international shipping or billing address that is other country may not be able to create an Zip account.
5. Are there any fees to use Zip?
6. When is my first payment due?
Your first installment of the purchase price is due at the time of checkout, 25% of your total purchase*. The remaining installments will be billed automatically over time. You can confirm your payment schedule prior to finalization of your purchase.
7. Will I be notified before I am charged for an installment?
Yes! Zip notifies customers with payment reminders via SMS and email one day before each payment is due.
8. When will my items be delivered if I use Zip?
Zip orders are delivered within your orders shipping time frames like any order from LovelyWholesale.com. Please visit our Shipping Policy for more information.
9.Can I pay off my installments early?
10. What if I have trouble paying?
It’s important to confirm that your saved payment method is most current. Not doing so may result in a late fee on your installment.
Payments are automatic, however, Zip charges late fees in certain instances, such as an invalid payment method being on file. For more information on late fees, please check out Zip’s Help Center.
If your payment is denied in error, or if you would like to request a payment date change, you can always contact Zip Supportfor assistance.
Just make sure your return meets our Returns Policy, then follow the steps below.
To return your purchase for a refund:
Contact our customer service team to organise your return here.
Confirm and then return your Zip purchase in store for your refund.
Zip will be notified of your return and refund payment accordingly.
If you return your items, Zip refunds the amount you’ve paid to date and cancels future payments.
For partial refunds, scheduled installments are reduced/cancelled first, and then paid installments are refunded.
Please note: Zip orders cannot be exchanged via our online store. If you have a question or concern about your Zip order, please see the Zip Refunds Guide for more help.
For any queries about Zip, including payments, declined orders, or your Zip account, contact Zip Help Center.
If you still need more help with LovelyWholesale.com, contact our Customer Service or visit our Service Center.