- What is the PayPal Pre-authorized Checkout?
During a purchase or before a payment is initiated, if you want to use the PayPal Auto Checkout, you must log into PayPal once to authorize and agree to the security PayPal Billing Agreements which can capture future payments automatically. You’re always ready for fast pre-authorized checkouts at Lovelywholesale.com and do not need typing in your PayPal account password and payment info manually.
PayPal Auto Checkout via Billing Agreements are different from subscriptions or recurring payment. With Billing Agreements, the pre-authorized charge and the amount & time period depends on your effective transaction on Lovelywholesale.com. The terms of the authorization and the charge details will be available in your PayPal account.
The PayPal Auto Checkout are covered by the same great Purchase Protection as manually. All data are protected by strict encryption and we are committed to protecting personal privacy and data security for everyone.
You can always set up a preferred payment method or cancel the Billing Agreements at any time in your PayPal settings. Or we'll turn it off for you if you stop using it for a while.
- How do I get the PayPal Billing Agreements Enabled with PayPal?
First, you need to have an account of LovelyWholesale.com and a PayPal account. You must log in and choose the create as your payment method.
Then, log into PayPal once to view the PayPal User Agreement and click the "Agree and continue" button to create the PayPal Billing Agreement which can capture future payments automatically.
- Is Guest Checkout Possible with PayPal Pre-authorized Checkout?
No, PayPal provides no way for customers to check out without a PayPal account when using PayPal Pre-authorized Checkout.
Please note that the PayPal Express Checkout can offer a guest checkout option. However, this option is not supported for PayPal Pre-authorized Checkout. PayPal explained this via support request and it is not published publicly in the documentation.
- Will Existing transactions use PayPal Pre-authorized Checkout?
No. PayPal Pre-authorized Checkout are only used for future transactions. This means that it is only possible on newly made transactions, not existing ones.
However, enabling the Billing Agreement at checkout may makes it possible to used for current order.
- Manage PayPal Billing Agreements
If you create a PayPal billing agreement and need to make any changes to how you're charged or want to discontinue using it with your LovelyWholesale account, you will have to go to PayPal's website or use their mobile app.
Currently, the ‘My Pre-authorized’ in our User Center is only used to display the status of the PayPal billing agreement simultaneously.
- How to Find the Billing Agreement Number?
A valid PayPal Billing Agreement Number will only be generated when payment is using PayPal Pre-authorized Checkout and the Paypal Billing Agreements are successfully registered at checkout.
You can locate this on your PayPal account by following these steps:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Click 'Profile' near the top of the page
3. Select 'My Money'/ 'My Pre-Approved Payments'
4. Locate the associate Billing Agreement Number
- What payment methods/ funding source can I use with PayPal Pre-authorized Checkout?
When you make a payment with the Billing Agreements, the money can come from your PayPal balance, your UnionPay credit or debit card, your debit or credit card with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover logo.
You can set up your preferred way to pay, such as a credit card linked to your PayPal account, and we'll use it every time you shop online or send a payment for goods or services.
- Go to your PayPal Account Settings.
- Click Payments.
- Click Manage automatic payments.
- Select the merchant’s name: LovelyWholesale that you want to modify.
- Follow further instructions on the page to edit the payment method.
If you haven't selected any preferred way to pay, your existing PayPal balance (earned through payments received from others) will be your default payment method. If you don't own any balance, we'll use another payment method linked to your account. If you have some balance but not enough to make the payment, we'll use the balance plus another available payment method.
- How to Change the funding source for PayPal Pre-authorized Payments?
This is helpful if you were notified that your payment has been declined or if you need to update an expired/incorrect credit card.
Alternatively, you may simply choose to add sufficient funds to their PayPal Balance to cover the cost of the purchase (easiest method).
Refer to the following steps:
1. Logging into your PayPal Account
2. Click Profile > Profile & Settings or Selling tools
3. Under My automatic payments, Select > Pre-approved payment
4. Click on the preapproved link with LovelyWholesale and Click on Change at the bottom
5. Select or Add a new payment source
6. Notify us to confirm your order status if you have the pending order
- Can I Still Pay Manually?
YES, Do not need to cancel the PayPal Billing Agreement.
Just need to select PayPal (not PayPal Pre-authorized Checkout)or other Payment method at checkout and then click the “check out” button for the next step to complete the manually payment.
- Why was my authorization and payment cancelled?
There are 3 reasons for cancellation:
a. If you cancelled the order/ Billing Agreement, please confirm whether the cancellation status is voluntary and effective.
b. If PayPal/card issuing bank cancelled your order, Please confirm that the balance in the account or card is sufficient and valid, then contact PayPal or card issuing bank to confirm the specific reason.
c. If it is our cancellation, it may be due to repeated payment problem or out of stock products or other risk reasons.
If you don’t know who cancelled the order or have different opinions to the canceled result, you can contact our Customer Service for more help.
- Why do I get an error when I try to creat the PayPal Billing Agreements?
There are a few reasons why it may not be successful.
Try some of our troubleshooting tips.
a. If you're creating/ paying with PayPal balance:
- Double check your PayPal account to ensure your linked payment cards are up to date, or that your PayPal balance is sufficient
- Ensure your PayPal account is verified
Remember: Errors may be linked to the payment card rather than your PayPal account. If the troubleshooting steps above don’t solve the error, contact PayPal for further assistance.
b. If you're creating/ paying by card:
- Double check your credit or debit card details to ensure your billing address matches the one your card is registered to
- Ensure that the limit on your debit or credit card covers the payment due
- If you’re paying with a different currency, check with your debit or credit card provider to ensure it can be used for transactions in foreign currencies
Remember: If the errors persist after checking the above, try an alternative card or other payment method, or contact your card provider for further assistance.
c. Possible technical difficulties:
- The error could also be caused by your browser (i.e Firefox, Safari, Chrome). Try using a different browser to process your payment
- Clear your browser files (caches and cookies and temporary internet files)
- Occasionally, our website may be going through updates which can cause short, temporary issues. After 30 minutes, refresh the page and try to submit the payment again
If you still need more help, contact our Customer Service for more help with LovelyWholesale.com
- How to cancel a pre approved payment?
To cancel the PayPal Billing Agreements:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the 'Settings' icon at the top of the page.
3. Under 'Payment settings', click Pre-approved payments.
4. Use the filter to select LovelyWholesale and click Cancel.
5. Click Cancel to confirm your request.
Note: Cancellation or frequent changes the PayPal Billing Agreements may cause abnormalities of some order, we recommend that use it as your defult PayPal payment method with LovelyWholesale.com.
To cancel order related to the PayPal Billing Agreements:
1. Log in to the User Center on LovelyWholesale.com
2. View the Order List or My Order and confirm the relevant order number
3. Contact Customer Service and explain the reason with your order number.
- Why the billing agreement is not cancelled at LovelyWholesale when it is cancelled in Paypal?
When a PayPal Billing Agreement is canceled or suspended in your PayPal account, status of the corresponding at LovelyWholesale is also changed.
However, when an order created using PayPal Pre-authorized Checkout is canceled or suspended in LovelyWholesale, the corresponding Billing Agreement at PayPal does not have its status changed. It remains active.
This is normal behavior, the Billing Agreement is left active because: You only canceled current orders and not canceled the PayPal Billing Agreements, and its status are fundamentally different to Pre-authorized Orders status.
Once the PayPal Billing Agreements has been canceled in LovelyWholesale or PayPal, no future payments are processed against that billing agreement because we cant request any payments and we cant requeste without the PayPal Billing Agreements.
Cancellation or frequent changes the PayPal Billing Agreements may cause abnormalities of some order, we recommend that use it as your defult PayPal payment method with LovelyWholesale.com.
- Why Billing Agreements fail with LovelyWholesale?
Please note that not everyone's PayPal account can use the PayPal Pre-authorized Checkout and successfully create the agreement. All approvals are subject to the results returned by PayPal.
If the registration agreement is not successful or the registration fails, please contact your local PayPal Support Help Center. Find the phone number and submit a help ticket. You can also contact PayPal via email.
- Authorization cancelled - Where is my money?
When the payment is canceled, those funds will return to your funding source (if you paid with a debit or credit card), or credit your paypal balance (if it was funded from your balance or instant bank transfer), but that takes 1-3 woking days average and sometimes up to a week (Special for the bank holiday).